Blokart Open and Rally
Do you need SPEED
March 26 - April 1
Your need for speed can be cured at North America’s largest blokart event held annually at the Ivanpah Dry Lake on the CA,NV border about 30 miles south of Las Vegas, NV. In previous years attendees have come from Europe, Australia, New Zealand and all over the US, this is a true International event.
This year’s event will focus more time to having fun, and include competitive racing. The event will be divided into Rally events and Racing. A Speed Challenge with a Major Sponsor and Prizes is in the works but not confirmed yet.
- Rally events (TBA) are designed so that all attendees can participate regardless of age or skill level and have fun.
- Racing will be divided into Production and Performance divisions with weight classes as usual.
- W orkshops will again be organized during low wind periods so that everyone can improve their skill level and understanding of land sailing.
- Cook Outs are planned for this year and we are continuing the wine and cheese socials.
- Lodging will be a Buffalo Bills right next to Ivanpah, rooms last year cost around $15.00 a night.
Sailing at Ivanpah can be Fast and FUN, Last year speeds of over 40 MPH were common. Come to the Playa and be prepared for an experience you will talk about for a long time. Registration and more information will be available soon on the Class Action Racing web site, http://www.classactionracing.com/ Check out last years action.