I am looking into starting the summer season of Blokart sailing at Bader Field Thur., June 13. All the paper work and NABSA Insurance for 2019 has been approved by Atlantic City. if we have enough interest I would like to plan on sailing there every other week through the summer mainly on week days.
Again this year I would like to plan a 4 day event for early Oct.with the WI,CA and new England sailors joining us.
The cost of renting the site has remained the same $300.00 a day. We usually start sailing around 9:00AM and stay until dusk, as some people join us after work. I do appreciate a reply if you are planning on attending. Please fill out the attached 2019 Bader Field waiver and email it back to me or bring it with you, it is fillable PDF form, Thank You. You are welcome to bring guest to try sailing, they must also fill out a waiver.
Are you to wear out some tires and blow the rest of the Ivanpah dust off your equipment?
If you have any suggestions or comments please reply.
I will be sending out updates as we get closer to the date, checking to the wind forecast.